There is a majority of a great personality in the history who have said great words that should be a lesson for all of us whether it is Albert Einstein, Mahatama Gandhi, Socrates and many more, Let me list down some of the 10 greatest philosophical Quotes,
Greatest Philosophical Quotes
1. Albert Einstein
- Real sign of intelligence isn’t knowledge, it’s imagination
2. Mahatma Gandhi
- Live simply that others may simply live
- I only know one thing, and that is I know nothing
- It is the heart which perceives God and not the reason. That is what faith is: God perceived by the heart, not the reason
- Happiness is something final and complete in itself, As being the aim and end of practical activities whatever. Happiness then we define as the active exercise of the mind In conformity with perfect goodness or virtue.
6. Albert Camus
- It was previously a question Of finding out whether or not life Has to have a meaning to be lived. It now becomes clear, on the contrary, that it will be lived all the better if it has no meaning
7. Bruce Lee
- I fear not the man who has practised 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practised one kick 10,000 times.
- Do not spoil what you have by desiring what you have not; remember that what you now have was once among the things you only hoped for.
9. Henry David Thoreau
- To be a philosopher is not merely to have subtle thoughts, Nor even to found a school, but so to love wisdom as to live according to its dictates, A life of simplicity, independence, magnanimity, and trust.
10. John F. Kennedy
- Forgive your enemies, but never forget their names.
11. Walt Disney
- Too many people grow up. thats the trouble with the world… They don’t remember what it is like to be twelve years old.
12. Albert Camus
- If there is one thing one can always yearn for And sometimes attain, it is human love.
- Remember through every dark night, there’s a brighter day after that.
14. Lewis Carrol
- It is the privilege of true genius, And especially genius who opens up a new path, To make great mistakes with impunity
15. René Descartes
- I think therefore I am
16. Karl Marx
- Religion is the opium for people.
17. Mauka Ramsy
- Not all things we don’t see aren’t there
18. Alexander the Great
- I am more afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion than an army of lions led by a sheep
19. Jonathan Franzen
- What you haven’t done by 30, you’re probably never going to do.
20. James Hetfield
- They see it right, they see it well, but they think that saves us from our hell.