Most would agree that a dog is a man’s best friend. But today, not everyone can afford to have a dog as dog supplies are expensive. Is there any way to spend less money on your dog without sacrificing the comfort and health of your pet? Saving is not about buying the cheapest and being content with the worst. You need to save wisely so that it does not harm your dog’s safety. Take into consideration breed features, age, individual preferences, and of course durability and safety.
Next step – you should find several variants and choose the best one. The best season for buying gear is the whole summer and the beginning of autumn. But if you know about Waudog.com you will buy dog supplies for the lowest price all year round. Don’t miss an opportunity to place the first order and get a discount. You’ll be able to save 10% on your order. If you are a dog owner, you need to become a regular visitor to an online store with dog supplies so as not to miss a chance to buy great things at a sale price. It’s the best way to save money.
Have you got a dog? Now you need to get the right ammunition for it! This article will focus on choosing the necessary supplies for a dog at an affordable cost. A walk is the most important part of your pet’s life, and it can bring a lot of pleasure to the owner, if, of course, your friend is properly equipped.
The Main Criteria to Buy Collar and Leash Online
- Material. Nowadays you can find both classic leather collars and relatively new ones made of metal or nylon. Each material has its own advantages and disadvantages. Metal chains chill the pet during low temperatures, but they are durable and long-lasting. Leather collars absorb moisture but they are durable and look solid. The best is considered to be a lightweight and durable nylon collar that dries quickly after getting wet. Bright colors of such products are another nice bonus for owners who dream of making their pets irresistible.
- Width. It is recommended for fluffy dogs to buy thin collars that will not wrinkle their fur. And the wide ones are for strong, well-muscled dogs that tend to pull on a walk and have a powerful force.
- Hardware. Choosing the hardware pay attention to the form of the buckle. You are free to choose the material, it can be plastic or metal. The fastex buckle is made of lightweight material – plastic. Does not create discomfort for the pet, the corners of the hardware are obtuse – they don’t scratch, don’t spoil the wool. This hardware is easy to use, it won’t be difficult to fix the collar in one touch. The metal buckle is distinguished by its strength, does not lend itself to corrosion, does not break down, and withstands powerful loads. Also, there is an engraving area on the buckle where you can write the nickname of the dog.
- Age-appropriate. For puppies and small dogs, it is better to buy soft collars with inside padding to protect the neck from excessive pressure. In addition, it is better to buy the first collar for growth, taking into account the fact that the width of the pet’s neck almost doubles in the first year of life.
- Price. The price range of collars is very wide from cheap fabric to expensive designer ones, decorated with Swarovski rhinestones. Choosing this useful accessory, we advise you not to save money by purchasing and buying the most appropriate collar for your dog. Remember that your dog’s comfort comes first. However, if you are fond of fashion, be sure to get a shining piece of art. But only after a couple of discreet but useful collars appear in your doggy wardrobe.
Recently, a roulette leash has become increasingly popular, the choice is due to the high level of comfort and safety for both the dog and its owner. What is the meaning of such a device? Let’s figure it out. Roulette-leash is a plastic case with a handle that fits comfortably in the palm of your hand. A spring mechanism is hidden inside that winds up a sling or cord. In this case, the leash can be either fixed at a certain length or left free – in this case, it “follows” the dog when it moves away, and automatically unwinds when it approaches the owner.
An important advantage over conventional leashes is that the line does not sag or drag along the ground. That is, the owner doesn’t have to let go and pull on the leash, the tape measure does it by itself. The control button of the device is right at hand at the owner of the animal, so at any time you can stop the dog, and then “release” it. When choosing a roulette leash, the weight of the dog is of decisive importance, since the strength of the jerk and, accordingly, the strength of the ammunition depends on it. As for the choice between a cable and a cord, here you should be guided exclusively by your taste.
Safe Money Wisely with Waudog
Firstly, you should buy accessories for dog online, because it is very profitable on the site Waudog.com. Why? At least we have three main reasons to convince you of this.
Firstly, all our collars and harnesses are equipped with QR tags that have access to a mobile application where you can store all information concerning your doggy. You pay for one item but receive two instead. Buy dog collars online and peace of mind included.
Secondly, we provide free delivery for orders over $50. A penny saved is a penny earned. Is that right? Moreover, buy dog harness online and match it with the same style collar and leash for sale.
And last but not the least, we provide a lifetime warranty on all our hardware. If you have any issues with any item, you can contact customer support and get help instantly.